Essentials for Spring...
Ah Springtime! One of my favorite times of the year. It always seems that it takes FOREVER to arrive and the weather is topsy turvy at best. Therefore, building your Spring wardrobe can be a little tricky! Especially when Mother Nature is in a MOOD! One minute it's cold, then cool, then it's HOT! These wardrobe essentials for Spring can help get us through until good ol' summer time rolls around and we have no trouble at all knowing how to dress for the entire day.
Spring Wardrobe Essentials ~
- The Cardi-Wrap - a lightweight sweater wrap that can be dressed up or down. This little number can take you to church or a picnic. Wear it open in the front or wrap it over one shoulder for a little extra style
- The wear-all-year denim jacket - perfect for so many reasons - throw it on with your favorite tee shirt and a pair of sneakers and you're comfortable enough to run errands and cute enough to end up with your girlfriends for a little shopping
- The Vintage Duster - great for dressier occasions, picture a spring/summer wedding, church, lunch with the boss etc.
- The oh-so-popular kimono - perfect to dress up easily or throw on over your favorite white tee and a pair jeans. Pair it with some wedges and go anywhere
- The long denim jacket - Wardrobe staple alert! Easy to wear and that little bit of extra coverage is perfect if it's really chilly.
- The Sunshowers windbreaker/rain jacket - easily ward off a chilly wind and save you from getting soaked when the unexpected shower arrives. Ever been on a cruise - you're going to get showered on!
My favorite? The denim jacket - it is never going to go out of style and you will wear it year round. So if you're going to invest in one piece, my pick would be the denim jacket. Some of the styles have been updated - zip front, drawstrings and more.
**MY FAVORITE - the LONG denim jacket - it's so easy to throw over my favorite sleeveless tops, my long jacket makes me feel a little more dressed up and put together - it's such an "outfit" piece.
til next time, stay stylish ~