Finalist for the 2022 Progressive Preschool Awards in the ‘Best Infant Development’ category
Taggies was born over a decade ago when a mom noticed her child’s fascination with satin tags. This idea blossomed into a world of treasured products. Little ones are mesmerized by rubbing these soft, satin loops. Exploring Taggies textured tags can provide tactile stimulation that babies crave for development and have an amazing calming effect on little ones. Discover the secret too!
Dinosaurs will always be a popular toy item because they bridge the gap between reality and fantasy. Our Aroar-a-saurus line features a teether, rattle, crinkle square, and soft toy—all with Taggies’ famous textured tags to bring comfort and engagement to curious babies.
Aroara appears to have it all: a modern and cute print, wide wale corduroy trim, 9 Taggies ribbons, and a look that we can’t resist.
Why we love:
– Dinosaurs are ALWAYS popular for baby
– Adorable dinosaur for those who love pink!
– Lots of details for a fantasy touch!
– Dino jungle print is original, one of a kind Mary Meyer artwork
– 9 Taggies satin looped ribbons sewn-in
– Wide wale corduroy accents
– All embroidered details
– Machine wash, air dry