The Story Behind Old World Christmas Large Red Cardinal Ornament
Birds are symbols of happiness and joy, and so they are regarded as a necessity on the Christmas Tree. Glassblowers often kept wild birds during the winter months since the sound of the gas flame in the workshop prompted the birds to sing. Then when spring arrived, the birds returned to freedom.
- 2.25 X 8.75 X 2.75 (HxLxW)
- Each glass ornament is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- A solution of hot liquid silver is added for exceptional color and vibrance
- Ornaments are then hand-painted and hand-glittered for a fine finish
- Ships in safe packaging with a keepsake box to store for years to come. Store in a cool, dry place when not in use.